Strategy, structure & creativity are the building blocks of prosperity. Disruption is the enemy.
Ellis is a premium tax firm with deep expertise in federal, state & international tax. We thrive in the complexity of tax law, mining it for tax savings
TAX STRATEGY: 99% (28 million) of privately owned businesses pay more tax than the law requires. Most don’t even realize it. It’s an unrecognized silent killer of privately owned businesses. This means legal tax cutting devices are constantly & continuously overlooked by 99% of business, their owners & their tax professionals. That’s a major failure of the tax profession. You’ll never be great as long as you pay more tax than the law requires.
CORPORATE STRUCTURE: 98% of businesses are structured inefficiently for most purposes including tax efficiency.
OWNERSHIP STRUCTURE: 99% of stock plans & ownership structure were not well planned and ended up innefficiently structured. Many shareholders have been damaged.
Never forget Steve Jobs was fired from the company he founded. So was Travis Kalanick.
DISRUPTION CONSULTING: when you see disruption on the horizon you have three alternatives, create innovative disruption yourself, we can ride the tsunami like it was a bucking bronco, or we can ignore it & hope for the best. We believe continuous innovation can help businesses solve the disruption threat & other difficult challenges. Join us on social media to discuss @bzfxr.
CREATIVITY PROBLEM. Creativity is a phenomenon whereby something new & valuable is formed. The created item may be intangible (such as an idea, a scientific theory, a musical composition, or a joke) or a physical object (such as an invention, a literary work, or a painting).
Ellis’ creativity has trended to the intangible
(1) Solved paper problem for banking industry drowning in paper.
(2) Introduced electronically encoded charge cards & digital transactions to world marketplaces.
(3) Pioneered first commercial use of self sealing envelopes.
(4) First to recognize private biz pay more tax than the law requires.
(5) First to recognize the outlier impact on human performance.
(6) Disrupting the tax profession.
(7) Among first to recognize systems replacing talent.
(8) First to recognize fundamental change in US tax policy.
(9) First to recognize Trump strategy for governing. Sorry Scott Adams.
Finding the right strategic advisor is one of the most important things in life.