Administrative Professional and Customer Service Specialist
About the Job
A western slope based national CPA firm is looking for a Client Coordinator. We are a high-quality, tax-intensive firm with significant experience in business taxation from home-based business to international companies in a wide variety of industries. We are not a high-volume tax return sweat shop. The ideal candidate has the experience, the desire, and the tenacity to operate in an environment that values continual improvement. Professional office experience is preferred. The Client Coordinator plays a very important role in assuring our client service process is seamless and for the right person will be a highly rewarding position.
We maintain a relaxed, supportive atmosphere where business casual is the norm and every Friday is jeans-casual. We offer a work/life balance that is difficult to find in many firms. Work business hours, with a friendly and hard-working team!
Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include sick and vacation plus health and dental insurance. This is an excellent opportunity to learn diverse skills and advance your administrative career. To be successful in this role, you must have strong administrative & organizational skills, put client care above all else, and thrive in a very busy, fast-paced working environment.
The client coordinator will be a self-starter and responsible for:
• Serving as an initial point of contact on all client matters
• Receive incoming documents and process/forward them appropriately
• Communicating confidently and timely with clients
• Show empathy to clients and putting them at ease, helping them through the complexity of downloading or uploading documents, electronically signing documents and forms, and navigating our websites
• Tier one support and resolution to basic client inquires and escalating any requests that are outside the scope of responsibility to appropriate internal teams
• Resolving tier one technical or procedural concerns and/or questions from clients
• Accurately and with empathy responding to questions from clients and ensuring timely and complete completion of client questions, requests, or concerns by yourself and/or by departments if forwarded
• Present a reasonable, attractive and competent personality to our clients
• Demonstrating exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Comfortable working directly with clients via phone, email and fax
• Schedule appointments and maintain shared office calendar
• Intake of new clients and new projects
• Oversee general filing system and administrative support staff
• Flexible, adaptable and able to work effectively in a quickly growing and evolving organization
• Able to meet deadlines and work independently as a member of the team
• Able to work rare/occasional weekends
• Experience working with different types of computer programs
• Minimum of 2-years related administrative and/or customer service experience
• Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, and Excel
• Prior experience with cloud based file sharing programs such as Dropbox, Google drive, iCloud drive, etc.
• Experience with electronic cloud based signature programs a plus, such as DocuSign, E-signature by Adobe, etc.
• Time spent in pursuit of higher degree (Associate or Bachelor’s degree, etc.) a plus
• Strong multi-tasking skills under pressure and deadlines
• Highly organized
• Wants to work hard
• Ability to follow directions and take notes
• Outstanding listener, pays attention to details
• Executes tasks without being micromanaged
• Willingness to support all team members
• Ability to manage escalated customer issues with limited assistance
If this sounds like a good fit for you, you will need to complete the three-step process to be considered. Step #1: Please provide us with your current resume. Step #2: Write a few paragraphs describing why you feel you would be a good fit for this position. Send this letter along with a printed copy of your resume including 2 references. Step #3 Send via Dropbox or Google Drive to demonstrate your ability to navigate those tools.
Send resume, written letter, and reference list via Dropbox or Google drive to email@example.com.